Could you post this message and help disseminate?
COVID-19 and Diabetes: Current and Future Impacts
Friday, April 3, 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 am (EDT)
Corrected link: https://zoom.us/j/943721209
Synopsis of the Epidemiology
· Coronavirus infection in people with diabetes
· Outcomes in people with diabetes
Management of Diabetes in the Time of COVID-19
· Switching to telemedicine
· What can and can't you do?
What is the path forward after the pandemic?
· Carlos del Rio, MD Executive Associate Dean, Emory School of Medicine at Grady Health System Professor, Emory University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases Co-Director, Emory Center for AIDS Research
· Guillermo Umpierrez, MD Chief of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Grady Health Systems Professor, Emory University School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology Associate Director, Georgia Center for Diabetes Translation Research
· Mohammed K. Ali, MD, MSc, MBA Associate Professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Emory School of Medicine and Department of Global Health, Rollins School of Public Health Associate Director, Georgia Center for Diabetes Translation Research
· Shivani Agarwal, MD Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine (Endocrinology) Albert Einstein College of Medicine
· K.M. Venkat Narayan, MD, MSc, MBA Director, Georgia Center for Diabetes Translation Research Director, Emory Global Diabetes Research Center Ruth and O.C. Hubert Professor, Department of Global Health, Rollins School of Public Health
Georgia Center for Diabetes Translation Research is sponsored by National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (P30DK111024)